ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 19 June 2009

KYLESKU BRIDGE

2398_edited-1

There's another picture and it's history HERE

This is all there is today, had a horrendous day yesterday rescuing my plans from the ashes. Nearly there I hope, I plan to travel the UK clicking away and posting as I go. WiFi and 3G permitting.

Next week I should be in the position to purchase a motor home, and be ready for departure in three weeks. I have worked away from home most of my life and this is the longest I've been settled or perhaps unsettled would be more accurate.

I'll not quite qualify as a New Age Traveller but hopefully people will be kind enough to allow me the sobriquet of Old Age Traveller.

I attempted to finish off the photo processing started yesterday, but can't screen grab on screen edited selections. The alternative is to film the screen. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll persevere. All The Best.

1 comment:

  1. Not that I'm disinterested - just that it's all totally beyond me. I can just about straighten my horizons and after that I rely on the camera... The highlight of my year is changing the odd photo to black and white or sepia.
    Looking forward to following your travels.

    ReplyDelete