ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Saturday 7 August 2010

PICTURES WHAT PICTURES (07/08/10)

I don’t know where all the pictures have gone. Yesterday yielded absolutely nothing. This morning was no better.

Alfie’s  mum called round for supper last evening so yesterday was spent shopping, cooking and cleaning. these chores took all of a couple of hours so the dearth of useable images can not be attributed to housework.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA            The pudding that followed, steak, baked potato and salad. Looks much better than it tasted. The fruit was fine but the bought pastry case and meringue rather let it down, my fault for being idle.

We seem to be enjoying a few days of sunshine and showers with scant evidence of the sun.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  Raining again.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  One of the sun’s rare appearances.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA There are plenty of birds in the wood but the leaves preclude any pictures……………..A combination of foliage and a pair of dogs running rampant is probably more accurate.

Below is the final rework of Barnard Castle’s castle. Something to be thankful for.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Tomorrow I’m hoping to get out for some waterfall pictures. We’ll see.

8 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful, dreamy castle picture!
    And that first dessert picture looks very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it's a dreary day, but, you still shot some beautiful pictures. I like the pudding, even with bought pastry and meringue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fruit looks so tasty! My mouth's watering just looking at it!
    Like the finished castle too.
    Had a day of showers here, so no pictures today for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawntreader, Thanks if it would stop raining for an evening and the wind goes I suspect a very pretty picture could be obtained. It is goog to have berries.

    Bob....Ta, I will be passing through your area Wednesday. Any suggestion on a place to stop would be appreciated.

    Keith, The fruit was fine...The steak was better. We had a couple of real soakings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what a "real" waterfall photo looks like! The castle looks great. The berries look inviting, especially on a dreary rain day here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pauline. It is just about the best time of the year for fruit. Winter is OK but I suspect a lice of lemon in a G&T doesn't count.
    Waterfalls I find very difficult......We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adrian. You produce some of the best photos in our part of Blogland. But (oop, I've started a sentence with a preposition yet again) I still think that the first photo on 'An Opportunity' is the best version. I really don't feel happy with this 'final' one. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GB No. A conjunction, little wonder folk can't read and rite proper!
    Will give the start images to Laura on Tuesday. She will say bin them and go back when the light is right. No silk purses out of sows ears. Fun to wind her up though!

    ReplyDelete