ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 10 September 2010

I APOLOGISE (10/09/10)

Today has been a day of rain. It has only varied in it’s intensity. Steady downpour to near tropical. We all got soaked first thing but this blog being what it is we all got soaked again.

Now to avoid going out I took these and even counted them…….twice……………..Pied Wagtails. There are forty eight. I really have no idea could have counted some twice!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA A very wet Pied Wagtail………………………and…………………..

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  Another……Don’t worry I’m not posting all one hundred of them. Not quite that many but I’ll own up………..Lost interest at twenty odd. I have never seen so many together.

After waiting hours the rain only intensified so out we went. Not a day for pictures but I was pleasantly surprised.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Gayle Mill, OK but not brilliant.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA It’s nouthern aspect.

Now I have an issue………………..

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAWhy are utility companies allowed to drape phone cable like this. It’s a National Park for Gods sake. I hang washing better. Shame on you. A gorgeous bridge ruined.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERADoesn’t look too bad from far away

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   Serious water. The same wee beck as yesterday and the day before. The brown is peat not crap.

Due to some condemnation, critics are always welcome otherwise how would a tyro improve; I have reworked a couple of yesterdays.

 P9096497_6_5_4_3_win1_edited-1 Still exposure blended but less extreme.

P9096477_6_5_4_3_ch_edited-1  As I hope this is.

Have a good weekend, I’m back to work tomorrow……….Bless my soul!

Have a good weekend one and all.

 

8 comments:

  1. Back to work - commiserations. I've forgotten what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hells kitchen is what it's like John. Lets just hope it's worth it. i'm going for one hundred roast dinners and then...........and then back here for a pint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. I like the last pic much better.

    100 roast dinners! Oh help. I've just cooked for four - I can cope with that, perhaps even 12 but 100. No. Definitely no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of raging water there Adrian, love those shots. Have to agree about the wire on the bridge though. What on earth possessed them to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Ultility Company Adrian, thats Bitish Telecom for you, I have seen "Shoddier Work",this is the company who are supposed to own the backbone of our telephone service.
    A bunch of 6th formers could have done better.


    Heiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats British Telecom for you Adrian, to think they own the backbone of our telephone service.
    A Bunch of sixth formers could have done better.


    Heiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. GB as is my want I exaggerated......I hope!! Sixty I'll cater for and should squeeze another ten if push comes to shove. Was in a mischievous mood on the previous post, have a saner head on my shoulders today.

    Keith every beck and stream is really boiling.
    The telephone cable is done through shear bloody idleness.

    Heiko, it would be difficult for anyone to make a worse job. Unless the locals complain then it will stay this way I fear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you braved the weather, I actually like the look of a rainy day. I guess you know I'm a purist, so I'll admit I like the unworked chuch the best; the colors seem more solid, less yellow. I like whatever you did to the window, though.

    ReplyDelete