ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 22 September 2010

SELF PROMOTION (22/09/10)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

On our way down to Barnard Castle for a few days I stopped to provision, for a few days. Purchased some lambs hearts and pork chop. The hearts were great but I delayed cooking the chop as I had forgotten to buy an apple. Whilst out walking I came upon these so all is well. Almost………..No I can’t finish the crossword. This image is split toned . For anyone interested here is the link to a ‘HOW TO’.  SPLIT TONE AND OTHER THINGS TOO.

Takes me ages to do them so have a gander. Please.

All the best normal service should resume tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. I tried to enlarge the crossword,but it did not show the print well enough for me to read,I am a crossword fanatic and would have finished for you,!!Hope you enjoy your chops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matron, had I known I would have photographed the paper. By the end of the day I was only my customary two clues short. A dear friend died almost a year ago and the Telegraph crossword was our excuse for a phone call twice a week or so. I really miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't have a pork chop without an apple either? I usually make it into sauce but sometimes will just slice and cook along with the chop. Really it's not worth going to the effort of cooking a chop if you don't have the apple. ;o)

    Looking forward to the tutorial! As always I will give you my comments after I have taken a closer look and tested it out. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista, no you can't and in Lancashire they slice the apple place it on top of the chop with a slice of cheese on top of the lot. very good it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to know why you are using crab apples
    on a pork chop;- granny smiths is the choice i would have made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony, my first choice would be a Bramley. Granny Smiths and Bramleys are over an hours walk away. Crab apples five minutes away so needs must I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete