ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 5 October 2010

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY (05/10/10)

A good thing we decided to get up at dawn, it was the best of the day. Though as I write this the sun is out and a glorious evening is promised.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA     A fiery dawn that lasted for ages.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   It slowly gets lighter, I am a Muppet, what else would I expect.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA      I turned round and the van was bathed in beautiful light.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA     Tomorrow weather permitting we will have a look at Grotto Wood. I’ve no idea what is there but we will see.

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful images of the sunrise. I can't get it down at the southwest, no sunrise nor a sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does look like fire. My dawns are always so far away and such scale they couldn't be mistaken. Er. Well. Apart from the fact that the sun is what else but a fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when perfect light lasts and lasts. It's worth getting up early for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best bit of the day. Fantastic light Adrian.
    The shot of home looks beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so clever of the sky to come up with a new pattern, a new show, every time.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sunrise shots Adrian. Makes a change from the grey sky here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bob, the sun we see every other day but no good sunrises for ages.

    GB, I prefer yours as they rise over the mainland. A chemical works and a blast Furness or two would help them along.

    Jolynne, it is worth getting up for but it's around seven thirty here at this time of the year. So a civilised hour.

    Keith it does make the van look posh.

    Lucy, it is and cleverer still that it only does it now and again. Even after all my years there is a novelty value.

    John, next good one I will send your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Lucky for US you got up early. :o) Great shots, Adrian!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krista, thanks, images pushed a bit but it was a smashing dawn. As you know, not early for me I'm about 24/7.

    ReplyDelete