ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 28 September 2012

ALL IS OKAY. (28/09/12)

I had a trip into town yesterday so here is this weeks Market Hall.

P9274139_40_41_42_43_tonemapped2_edited-1 I should have spent a bit more time on this but my graphics tablet is acting up. I’ll have to dig the software out and reload it. If that doesn’t work I’ll give the pen a good clean….some honey ran off my toast the other day and I suspect it has had a detrimental effect. Thought honey was supposed to be efficacious. Possibly not for graphics pens. This is HDR and colour popped. I had to gray scale it as some daft beggar dumped a big orange tent behind the statue of Mr Pease. He is also looking the wrong way but not to worry.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    The water levels are dropping at long last. It is not yet a week since the storm but it seems longer.

Just one from this morning……

P9284144_5_6_7_8_tonemapped_edited-1     It was windy but looks to be set fair for the day.

Have a good weekend.

16 comments:

  1. Great first image Adrian, shame about the tent!
    Is that Edward or Joseph taking in the view?

    Glad that the water level's dropping it means you can stop paddling against the tide now!!

    Have a good (rest of the)day and weekend...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Joseph....the statue commemorates fifty years of the Stockton Darlington railway it was unveiled in 1875.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work on the first one Adrian, and that morning shot is a cracker.
    Raining here off and on so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dry as a bone here. I'm frightening the natives strutting my stuff in a bikini.
      The first shot is a reclamation job.

      Delete
  4. There have been quite a few colourful mornings recently. Always gone by the time I am near a camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, I only have to poke my head out of the door.

      Delete
  5. Phew. Now I can go and have my lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've earned it.....I have eaten and siested so will start replying.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful images, nice that the rain has stopped. I really like that sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian...too much green for me I did dilute it but not enough. Stop down for it before one starts is the answer. case of do as I say!

      Delete
  7. Interesting town you're in with all the older buildings. Here anything that's old gets knocked down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much here gets knocked down too. Some gets bombed or blown down. These buildings are now protected. You can change use but not appearance.

      Delete
  8. I love the first shot Adrian. Brilliant sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby, come back to blogland and rant. Your rants are classic. Foul words from the head of an angel....Do you lot have angels? Pig ignorant am I.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first one is a beauty even though you feel that you were let down by events. Looking at the man in the picture, I might have cloned him out although you were wise to leave him in as Mr Pease would look very lonely !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a nice thought to think one has to stand on a stone for eternity.

      Delete