ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 6 October 2015

RAMBO. (06/10/15)

The weather is a bit grim. We got soaked on our morning walk and drenched again going to the Co-Op. I have washed up, had a shower and settled down to some video editing and Blendering. It doesn’t seem to be Blender time of year but the weather says it is. I will have to start trying to remember how to do stuff all over again. Here is the latest stable release, stable is a relative term with Blender but not to worry it is free and very powerful. If you use it then save as you go. An auto save feature would not go amiss.
06-10-2015 13-53-48
This is a good start…….All clear as mud. I have an idea in mind for a Bonfire night video. Four roman candles and a Catherine Wheel in the foreground with Mortar Bomb type rockets streaking up behind. I’ll have to do it in little bits; I will be for ever rendering otherwise. They can always be assembled in a non linear video editor as long as I save the world settings or compose on Black and do the world or background on it’s own.
Here are a couple from Sunday morning.
LIGHT.
_MG_2131
ROWN TREE.
_MG_2132
I’ll finish this post with…………………..
RAMBO.
Rambo
He is a friendly soul but a bit thick. He is just going out so still has his headcollar on….probably cleared off with it on and wore it all day….Can’t remember. He liked the Bronica and the big clatter it’s mirror makes.

21 comments:

  1. Yep!..I got soaked this morning too Adrian, we've got lovely inviting sunny spells interspersed with heavy downpours here at the moment!

    Good luck with your blending, it looks a little involved...I think I understood a few of the two and three letter words in those release notes? At least your photo goes to prove that there is light at the end of the tunnel!

    He's got a funny expression on his face...I wonder what Rambo was thinking to himself while you were taking his photo?.....[;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trevor, continuous rain with gaps...short gaps.
      I have the same trouble with Blender. I can look up what to do in Wickiblender but can't understand the words.
      I suspect Rambo is just trying to work out which way up he is. Most of life seems a mystery to him.

      Delete
  2. Not sure why but the horse made me chuckle, is it me or is it giving you a dirty look :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Douglas, no I on't think so he is trying to sniff the camera. It's one advantage of a waist level view finder; i can see him coming.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. R.Mac, I like him but then I don't have to ride him.

      Delete
  4. I don't know why these various programs have completely impossible documentation.... but I thoroughly like your pictures. Rambo does look a tad annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, there are many if not most graphics teachers that haven't a clue where to start with them. They are capable of some wonderful effects as can be seen in modern films. I suspect that it takes a studio full of skilled operators to really use them to their potential. It is free software so have a look at it.
      Rambo was just interested I had three goes taking his picture so he was listening for the noise of the camera.

      Delete
  5. I always like the 'tree tunnel footpath' type views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have done with something interesting at the end of the tunnel.

      Delete
  6. Aww.....Rambo is a cutie! Nice pic of the tree tunnel footpath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, he is a friendly chap but a bit clumsy.

      Delete
  7. Enjoy your photos, Adrian






    ALOHA
    ComfortSpiral

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the light at the end of the tunnel. That horse has something going on behind those eyes that's for sure. We have a little calf this year with a truly comical face. I've spent hours trying for a photo. Now she sees me coming and takes off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline, there is something going on but not a great deal.
      Bribe the calf with a carrot.

      Delete
  9. All these programs to do special things are too complicated for me. I can't see the whole picture as to where I'm going. I appreciate the things you show from special programs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red, I draw the project first then split it into small stages and scribble remarks to myself as I go. I only do bits at a time as otherwise i too get lost and confused.

      Delete