ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 10 April 2016

NO SPACE. (10/04/16)

I am running out of monitor space, I will have to start undocking panes onto the laptop monitor but that seems a bit of a pain.
This title is about halfway there. It has an alpha channel (RGBA) so should be see through but I've got a non see through node lurking somewhere. I quite like this effect and it was inspired by a BlenderDiplom how to. I have another one with similar rays and bright explosive flashes but it's a bit extreme and it also isn't working too well.
I have come to the conclusion that the main reason I post videos is because I love doing this sort of artwork.
Have a great week. The dogs will be sparkling bright on Wednesday as they are going for a haircut. Perhaps I should have one as well.

13 comments:

  1. Looking good.
    Haven't been to the barbers for years. When we had that hot Summer when temps reached 30C+ I couldn't get cool so decided to trim my hair back to 3mm and just go over it with a trimmer once a month to keep it down.
    I wonder whether this will get through Google mail since I altered things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that but this last few years have gone a bit hippiefied.
      Yes all back to normal now, comments showing in my inbox and also on the screen.

      Delete
    2. Glad things are back to normal. It was to do with some anti spam checking. If the mail went from a Gmail address but the reply address in the header was Yahoo then it was stripped out leaving that blank which triggered a bounce.

      Delete
  2. Great job on the title.

    You could show before and after haircuts on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie, I will post a before and after, it will be Thursday as Im away overnoght on Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Two monitors work well for a lot of folk. It didn't for me since I sometimes use a small wacom tablet, and the two-monitor system really divided my tablet in half. Maybe there was a work-around, but I didn't pursue it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, I do use two screens, It's no trouble undocking work areas but it is the devils own job to slot them back as I have customised my start up configurations. I always used a Wacom but got out of the habit.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the haircut. Last one I had a proper barbers cost half a crown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keith, I may limit my haircut to a bit of a trim. The dogs will be clipped close for the summer.........That's optimism for you.

      Delete
  5. The vudeo is impressive however you did it! HAir cut - good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret, I am impressed with it. It is version ten.

      Delete
  6. Nice title in the making there. Roll on the video!

    I've got a wife who does a pretty good job of my hair - using clippers. I've been trying to work out whether I'd be able to do it by myself - not that I'm thinking of disposing of the wife!

    All the best - - - Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard, I can get it see through but the crepuscular rays make it look silly. I have decided to do the video in parts so part one should be ready for the weekend.
      I'll get someone to give me a quick trim.

      Delete