ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 26 April 2016

STILL HIDING. (26/04/16)

I was short of inspiration for todays post but thanks to JOHN I have pinched a couple of his ideas.
_MG_4228     NIK Filtering.

Spot the Woodpecker.
_MG_4224  This is a difficult one but it is about dead centre. Yes the image is the right way up, I had to check and I took it.*
_MG_4225  The same Woodpecker a couple of minutes later. I wish it had flown my way but at least it flew and perched for a twig free view.
_MG_4215  This is twiggy but easy to spot. It was much easier as it was sitting on the ground eating a pine cone but the dogs spotted it before I did and whizzed it up the tree…. Bad dogs.
We are going out for a longer walk now but the weather, though dry, is freezing cold. I’ll pop another layer on. After the walk I’ll come back for some more Blendering. I have a couple of ideas for animated video titles and will see if I can achieve anything worth using.
All is well in Scotland but in England the doctors are being revolting, it’s only for a couple of days whereas the Government are permanently revolting. I wish we could be ruled by folk who aspired to look after the populace and didn't spend their time looking after themselves and their acquaintances…..Fat chance.
* Ps. Perhaps the woodpecker was a bit silly. Here it is.





 

16 comments:

  1. Yes that Woodpecker is hard to sse but Igot there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With its red colour, at first glance, I thought the squirrel was an ambitious climbing fox. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, I wish it were it would have been a one photo post.

      Delete
  3. Great photos. I'm still hunting for that woodpecker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie I've made it bigger in a post script or post photo.

      Delete
  4. Good thing you hilited the bird in the one photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, all part of the service. Just been reading a post on English and how it is wrote. Is Hilited a real word in Canada? It's a couple of letters shorter than our version.

      Delete
  5. Adrian...you need to count to ten a little quicker and get to them before they have a chance to hide!...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trevor, I doubt I'd even see them if they didn't fly or tap. The flight is very distinctive, they go along in an odd fashion as if their wings have a bad misfire.

      Delete
  6. I would've never found the woodpecker had you not pointed him out! Nice photos of nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I have got used to looking in three or four places for him. I wish he would pose nicely then I could get on with something else.

      Delete
  7. The details in the landscape seem very clear in the Filtering photo. Maybe the same approach would help me see the woodpecker. Even in the photos where you outlined him, I can barely make out that it's a bird. Time for an eye check maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pauline I had to double check the picture when I got back and I was pretty sure where he was. They aren't very big.

      Delete
  8. "A bit silly" is an understatement. What is even sillier is the amount of time I spent looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham, I am glad i provided a little rest for your poorly knee.

      Delete