ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 28 December 2017

COMPUTERS ARE WONDERFUL.

Yesterday it turned cold again and the New Holland tractor refused to start. I began paging through the ECU displays and found the reason.

It took a while then I saw that the tiny man that pumps the diesel was having a crap. All was well after a few minutes.
Have fun.




10 comments:

  1. You have to get your priorities in the right order!....{;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not understand the relationship of the one to the other. Please elaborate. I do not understand this post at all. I mean, the individual words are clear enough, but I don’t understand the way in which they are strung together. What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob it is just a little silliness. the -4° looked like a man having a crap. It is of course the temperature and was written on the screen as -4°C but the 'C' spoiled the story so I did one without.

      Delete
    2. Oh, now I get it. I didn’t connect your words with the diagram at all. Now that you’ve explained it, it is crystal clear and rather funny!

      Delete
    3. Bob, a little lateral thinking sorts the job. You are welcome.

      Delete
  3. Marty it is only a joke and not a very good one.

    ReplyDelete